Hello & Welcome Back!
We spent a total of 7 days in London and were definitely surprised by how much we managed to fitted it. We were given the ‘Lonely Planet Pocket London’ as a gift and found plenty of things to see and do within London. We made a small Bucket List prior to going to London but we found the Lonely Planet Book super useful and got to explore so much more of the City than we thought possible.
I would highly recommend walking. Yes the underground sounds easier but walking around London is a lot cheaper, quicker and ultimately the best way to explore and find new things in London.
Also, Purchase an Oyster Card before using the Underground! Saves you a lot of money.
So enjoy & here is My London List!
- The South-bank, Definitely worth the walk.
- Liberty London
- Pret A Manger (My favorites – Iced Caramel Latte, Chicken Ceaser Roll & Tomato Soup)
- Ben’s Cookies (The best)
- Carnaby Street
- Hyde Park, Take a picnic blanket, grab some lunch and watch the world go by.
- Camden Market
- Borough Market (Amazing Food)
- Buckingham Palace
- Farringdon, Ultimate area for boutique and quirky shops. Great sandwich bars and cafes.
- Piccadilly Circus (M&M World)
- Museums, Most Museums are free & a great way to explore the City.
- Leon, Healthy and super cheap take away food.
- So Ho
- Tate Modern Art Gallery