When I travel, I like to keep my carry-on bag simple and only carry my essentials. I prefer to keep everything packed away in my suitcase/backpack.
- Flight details, Insurance details & Itinerary
- Passport, Purse (with all my usual items, like cards and cash.
- I like to carry small amounts of money in the currencies I’m going to be needing. I find it so much easier to put my currencies in envelopes and write how much is in each to keep track of all my money.
Skin & Beauty:
When it comes to travelling, I only take products that I know i’m going to 100% use and are easy to use while flying.
I find that travel miniatures are super handy and don’t weigh your luggage down!
- Hair Brush/Comb
- Hydrating Facial wipes
- Lip Balm (I take both Paw Paw Ointment & Nivea Repair and Protect)
- Tooth Brush & Toothpaste
- Hand Sanitiser
- A travel friendly perfume, recently I have been loving ‘Black Opium’ by YSL.
I don’t like to take massive amounts of technology on board, although I find that it’s safer in my carry-on than in my suitcase/backpack.
- Camera & charger
- laptop & charger
- My iPhone 6, Phone Charger, Headphones
- International Plug adapter
Preferred Snacks for Travelling
- Water Bottle, I like to purchase a 1L bottle for the plane before boarding. This means I don’t have to keep asking for a refill on the plane.
- Mints/Chewing Gum
- Either a small packet of sweets or something with sugar to keep me going throughout the flight.
- Thick fluffy socks, my feet get super cold on planes!
- Blanket Scarf, can also be used as a blanket & pillow while at the airport or on the plane.
I hope that some of you found this helpful and I’ll see you in my next post.